Acceptable Use Policy
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND ACACIA
The Acacia Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Acacia Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
4. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
5. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
6. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
7. Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
8. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
9. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
10. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
11. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
12. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Acacia has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Acacia reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Acacia reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Acacia reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Acacia’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. Acacia does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Acacia specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers, hosts, affiliates and licensees are not authorized Acacia spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Acacia. Furthermore, it is agreed that Acacia will have no liability for any statements, representations or otherwise made by any of Acacia’s managers, hosts, marketing affiliates or licensees.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download, view or listen to any materials, videos, recording or the like.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO OR POSTED ON THE ACACIA WEBSITE
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Acacia is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Acacia’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, recording, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, record, input or submit the Submissions.
ACACIA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MESSAGES, VIDEOS, RECORDINGS, GRAPHICS OR ANY OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE ACACIA WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MESSAGES, VIDEOS, RECORDINGS, GRAPHICS AND OTHER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. ACACIA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MESSAGES, VIDEOS, RECORDINGS, GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES AND REFUND POLICY
Please send your complements and complaints regarding any third party product/service provider to:
E-mail us: info@SantaAccess.com
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
No association with any company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Copyright © 2020 Acacia Resource Management Corporation – all Rights Reserved